Sunday, April 5, 2009

Meet Realtor Jeff Palmer - A Desert Native

I was born and raised in the Coachella Valley and bring a unique understanding of the desert and each of the Valley’s communities to every property transaction. I have watched the desert transform from a seasonal destination where businesses closed and residents departed each summer, to a year-round community that is growing and thriving.

A seasoned real estate professional, I bring 25 years of experience in the development of unique properties ranging from renovations of existing projects to new construction of singular homes to my new role as an agent for buyers or sellers. I am an internationally recognized fine art photographer who has published three monograph books; I, and my partner Joe, produced a tremendously successful AIDS Benefit Calendar that raised over $500,000 for people with HIV and AIDS and I continue to support these organizations through my art; I am a board member of TRENO – the Tahquitz River Estates Neighborhood Organization.

These are interesting times in the real estate market. Buying or selling, in any kind of market, can be nerve-racking. I am here to help you have the most trouble-free and pleasant experience possible. I feel that communication is the key to a successful real transaction and I invite you to call me to explore how I may assist with the purchase or a sale of a desert area property.

You can reach Jeff at:
Cell/Direct: 760-218-8030
Email:
jeffpalmer@windermere.com
Web Site: www.jeffpalmer.mywindermere.com

No comments:

Post a Comment